Inbound Marketing Case Study: Jenkins Restorations
Jenkins Restorations is a restoration company with 20 locations around the United States. They specialize in the repair, reconstruction, and restoration of commercial and residential properties damaged by water, fire, storms, vandalism or burglary.
PROBLEM: After designing and building two new websites, (http://JenkinsRestorations.com and http://JenkinsEnvironmentalServices.com) Jenkins wanted to begin generating traffic and leads online for all 20 locations around the country. They wanted to establish the brand, promote the business, and increase projects through online lead generation.
SOLUTION: 828 produced some of the pages in total, and provided review and editorial support via copy writing for the rest. We implemented an ongoing content marketing strategy working from BLOG articles as well as location-specific landing page promotions and social media ads.
- Directly generated hundreds of qualified leads and phone calls leading to more than 50 confirmed projects
- Continued growth of website visitors, up more than 100%
- Actual page views on the website up more than 150% in 2017
- Social Media Marketing accounted for more than 20% of leads in Q3
- SEO optimization led to more than 60% traffic from online searches
- Google shows individual Jenkins branches more than 25,000 times per month through optimized business listings
- New ecommerce portal generated hundreds of online payments on past due invoices and increased cash flow
- This article on Hurricane Preparedness (https://www.jenkinsrestorations.com/hurricane-preparedness-checklist) received more than 2,500 views the week before Hurricane Harvey.
- Targeted Video Facebook Ad for Jenkins University leading to increased registrations
The team at 828 has become a part of our team and we work with them and our sales and marketing teams seemlessly. We’ve generated a bigger response than we expected in year one and at times have had to let off the gas. We are expecting even bigger things in 2018! – Vice President, Jon Jenkins